And it happened, your choicest valleys were full of chariots; and the horsemen surely set in order at the gate – Isa 22:7
The womb of 2018 opens on the 31st December 2017 and it will start to give birth at 10.00 am UK time that is when a little unknown island (Kiribati with about 100,000 inhabitants) in the Pacific will enter 2018 – 14 hrs ahead of the UK.
(http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/multicountdown.html). We are going to storm the gates of 2018 at that precise moment from 10:00am tomorrow morning – (31st of December) get ready.
The year 2018 is already in labour pains and travailing to give birth right now.
We will commence praying from 9.30am of the 31st December as that is when the womb of 2018 opens to the world, we must start to claim our blessings do not wait till midnight of 31st in the UK or in your time zone. We need to take total charge from a global standpoint. Remember the wise men came from the East, they identified the blessings first!
There is a time for prayer. I’ll just give you a few examples. Jesus was speaking to His disciples in Matthew 6 about prayer. And in Verse 7, He said “And when you pray”. The word “When” signifies a time. There is an appointed time for prayer. Let’s roll back a few hundred years before this in the book of 1Kings 18, the encounter of Elijah and the prophets of Baal. Elijah waited till the time of the offering and the evening sacrifice. 1 Kings 18:36-38 and the Fire fell from heaven.
The enemy’s first order of business is to seize control of the gate! What’s this got to do with the New Year? You can liken the New Year to a well-fortified city with a strong gate. The gate is the entry point into the city.
The door or gate of the New Year is currently shut. It is supposed to swing open IN THE SPIRIT at 12 midnight on December 31st.
Notice that I used the words, “supposed”… that is what should happen in an ideal situation…The reality, however, is that for most people, the gate of the New Year never opens to them spiritually… it remains tightly shut against them year after year, often without their knowledge!
Why is this so? The Bible reveals that there are invisible “horsemen setting themselves in array at the gate” (Isaiah 22:7).
And here’s the SECRET: The entrance or gate to the New Year is the midnight hour of December 31. The truth remains that this gate is the point of the hottest spiritual battle you can think of. Whoever takes control of the gate in the crucial first few seconds of the New Year determines what happens throughout the entire year!
What I’m sharing with you is well-understood by the children of darkness. No wonder our Lord Jesus once said (in Luke 16:8b):
… for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
At the critical midnight hour of December 31st, the children of this world (darkness) that Jesus is referring to here will be busy making evil prophetic pronouncements to capture the entire year (and shut the gates of the next 12 months against ignorant people).
At this exact same time, most modern day believers will be dancing and partying the night away! Unknown to most people, at this critical hour of midnight when the new year is being “delivered” (think of a woman in labour), whatever decrees are being made (good or bad) have the capacity to alter the destiny of an individual, family or nation.
You remember how many prophecies of greatness that Christians usually receive at the beginning of every year? How many of them ever come to pass? You know why?
At the most critical first few seconds of the New Year, the enemy gets busy “shutting the gate” by issuing ungodly decrees against people, using words anointed with satanic power!
- Doors of opportunity remained shut throughout the year.
- The heavens refuse to open and pour out the expected blessings in abundance.
- Divine benefits refused to manifest…
- Divine helpers were nowhere to be found…
- Most prayers went unanswered… leaving many believers scratching their heads.
If you keep records of all the wonderful prophecies received every year you’ll realise that some of them never come to pass in the lives of some people. It doesn’t matter how many great men or women of God prophesied. Why? Because most Christians allow the enemy (either out of ignorance or laziness) to take control of the GATES when it mattered most…
Preparation for the Action
You can start immediately as you are reading this.
- First – Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Lord of your life, and declare that you want to make a fresh start with Him.
- Second – Humble yourself, and renounce all religious self-righteousness
- Third – Confess and Renounce any known sins
- Fourth – Repent of secret sins
First – Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Lord of your life, and declare that you want to make a fresh start with Him.
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us…” – Titus 3:5
No matter how far you may have strayed from the LORD this year, He wants you back now. He is able and willing to forgive you, cleanse you and give you a fresh new start in 2018… if only you’d go on your knees and cry out for His mercy NOW.
YES, it is up to you to open the door of your heart for Him to come in and do a work of transformation in your life right now.
You can pray like this
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God, and the only way to God. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, and rose again, so that I might be forgiven and receive eternal life.
Second – Humble yourself, and renounce all religious self-righteousness
Christ humbled himself on the cross
For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
You can pray like this
I renounce all pride and religious self-righteousness, and any dignity that does not come from you. I have no claim on your mercy, except that you died on the cross in my place.
Third – Confess and Renounce any known sins
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. – Galatians 5:19-21
But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. – Revelation 21:8
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming. In these you too once walked, when you were living in them. But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices – Colossians 3:5-9
For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people – 2 Timothy 3:2-5
But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.” – Matthew 15:18-20
You can pray like this
I confess all my sins before you and hold nothing back and I renounce all these sins
Sins of the heart
- Evil thoughts
- Murders – anger, hatred, bitterness, resentment
- Fornications and Adulteries – All sexual sins
- Thefts – covetousness
- False witness – lying, gossiping
- Blasphemies – denying the power of God
- And everything that defiles my heart
Works of the flesh
- Adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lustfulness
- Idolatry, Sorcery, Hatreds, Fighting, Jealousies, Angers
- Rivalries, Divisions, Heresies, Envying
- Murders, Drunkenness, Revelling
- Any involvement in any occult
Sins of the body
- Fornication, Uncleanness, Passion, Evil desire, Covetousness (which is idolatry),
- Anger, Wrath, Malice, Blasphemy
- Shameful speech, Gossiping, Lying
- Self-loving, Money-loving
- Boaster, Proud, Blasphemer
- Disobedient to parents
- Unthankful, Unholy
- Without natural affection
- Unyielding, False accusers
- Without self-control
- Savage, despisers of good,
- Traitors, Reckless, Puffed up
- Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it
Fourth – Repent of secret sins
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of the openly, triumphing over them in it. – Col. 2:14-15
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree – 1 Peter 2:24
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood – Rev. 1:5
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. – Gal. 3:13-14
You can pray like this
I repent of all my sins, I turn away from them and I turn to you Lord for mercy and forgiveness. Wash me clean with your blood.
Thanksgiving & Praises for the rest of the day
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD. Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a long time… After that begin to pray like this … with a loud voice:
- From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col.3:17)
- I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
- I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
- I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the One who lives forever and ever (Rev 4:9).
- In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
- I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. (Col 1:12)
- I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
- I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world must hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
- I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
- Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.” – 1 Chr. 16:35
- I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
- I enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
- You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
- In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.” – Isa 12:4
- Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
- I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
- But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
- With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; and in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
- “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
- I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
- To you, O God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
- I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
- The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
- I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
- God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
PLEASE SPEND QUALITY TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD.
Now we are Ready….
Three key ingredients – Wood, Oxygen and Heat – i.e the Word, The Holy Spirit and Fasting.
- The Word of God (Fuel or wood) Proverbs 26:20: “Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out….”, coupled with:
- The Breath of the Holy Spirit (oxygen) Job 32:8:“But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.” Isaiah 30:33:“…The breath of the LORD, like fire from a volcano, will set it ablaze.”
- Fasting (heat) Joel 1:14,19: “Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD… O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.”
Action – Core Prayers
Fasting required – All day for the 31st if possible.
Join on the morning the 31st of December starting at 9:15am UK Time for the core prayers
Conference Call details…
Please place your mic on mute if you are using a speaker. Please use a headphone to reduce feedback, which can cut off the connection.
Please join the meeting, by calling:
Join using the phone
Dial Number: 0330-606-0530
Meeting ID: 943-165-449#
Or use the StartMeeting App on iOS or Android
See the instructions on setting up here
Details of the prayers…
Session 1 – From 9:00am
Begin by thanking God
Release the Power in the Blood of Jesus
- I cover my doorpost and possessions with the Blood of Jesus Christ (Exod.12:13)
- I overcome the devil through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Rev. 12:11)
- I sprinkle the Blood of Jesus Christ and receive multiplied grace and peace (1 Pet. 1:2)
- I am made perfect through the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant (Heb 13:20-21)
- I have boldness to enter into the presence of God through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Heb. 10:19)
- My conscience is purged from dead works to serve the living God through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Heb. 9:14)
- I eat the Body of Jesus Christ and drink His Blood (John 6:54)
- I have redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ and I am redeemed from the power of evil (Eph. 1:7)
Close the Breach
- I close up any breach in my life that would give satan and demons access in the name of Jesus Christ (Eccl.10:8).
- I decree that every hedge broken in my life is restored in the name of Jesus Christ (Eccl.10:8).
- I stand in the gap and make up the hedge (Ezek.22:30).
- I repent and receive forgiveness for any sin that has opened the door for any spirit to enter and operate in my life, family, ministry or Church, in the name of Jesus Christ (Eph.4:27).
- I am a rebuilder of the wall and a repairer of the breach (Isa.58:12).
Release the decrees
- Every evil cry of ancestral idols against my destiny, be silenced now by the blood of Jesus.
- Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father’s house, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus.
- Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
- All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by familiar spirits in 2017, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in 2017, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
- All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
- All my blessings that have been captured and buried by “frenemies”, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
- All sicknesses and infirmities planted in my life in 2017, be uprooted now, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
Every owner of evil load in 2017, carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
Session 2 from 9:15
“Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.” – Psalm 24:7-10
Core areas of your prayers to address.
- Career – Ministry, Business, Job, Studies
- Family – Home, Children, Parents, Siblings, Extended Family…
- Finances – Investments, savings
- Health – Physical and Spiritual
- Spiritual Growth – Spirit and Soul (Mind, will and Emotions)
- Church – Local, National, world
- Location – Home, Country, World
- Through Jesus, I possess the gate of the enemies of my life in 2018 in the name of Jesus (Gen. 22:17)
- In 2018, I establish the gates of praise in my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus (Isa. 60:18)
- In 2018, I release battering rams against the gates of hell, in the name of Jesus (Ezek. 21:22)
- In 2018, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me, in the name of Jesus (Matt.16:18)
- I command the gates of my life in 2018: BE OPEN NOW TO THE KING OF GLORY (Psa. 24:7)
- In 2018, the gates of righteousness are open to me and I enter in NOW, in the name of Jesus (Psa. 118:19)
- The bars of my gates are NOW strong in 2018, by the grace of God, in the name of Jesus (Psa. 147:13)
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron in 2018 now (Isa.45:2)
- In 2018, the gates are NOW open before me; I go in and receive the treasures of darkness and hidden riches out of secret places in the name of Jesus (Isa.45:1-3)
- I rebuke and punish every enemy in the gates of 2018 NOW, in the name of Jesus (Psa.127:5)
- I bind and destroy every Goliath of 2018 NOW that would challenge me in the name of Jesus (I Sam.17:1-4).
- I command all the giants of 2018: BE DESTROYED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Joshua 15:8).
- The 2018 gate is repaired, NOW, in the name of Jesus (Neh.2:13)
- I command the 2018 fountain gate (representing the flow of the Holy Spirit): BE REPAIRED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.2:3)
- I command the 2018 sheep gate (representing the apostolic): BE REPAIRED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:1)
- I command the 2018 fish gate (representing evangelism): BE REPAIRED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:3)
- I command the 2018 old gate (representing moves of the past): BE REPAIRED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:6)
- I command the 2018 dung gate (representing deliverance): BE REPAIRED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:14)
- I command the 2018 water gate (representing preaching and teaching): BE REPAIRED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:26)
- I command the 2018 east gate (representing the glory): BE REPAIRED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Neh.3:29; Ezek.43:1-2)
- The waters of 2018 flow through the utter gate into my life, past my ankles, past my loins, and past my neck. Waters to swim in (Ezek.47:1-5)
- My gates of 2018 are made of carbuncles in the name of Jesus (Isa.54:12)
- My gates in 2018 are open continually to receive perpetual blessings in the name of Jesus (Isa.60:11)
- I command the North gate, the South gate, the East gate, and the West gate of 2018: BE OPENED NOW TO THE KING OF GLORY.
- I bind, rebuke and destroy all enemies that would stand at the gates of 2018 and try to stop salvation from entering, in the name of Jesus.
- I call forth the apostolic gatekeepers of 2018: ARISE AND TAKE YOUR PLACES – NOW in the name of Jesus (Lam.5:14)
- The gates of my life and 2018 are NOW closed to: uncleanness, witchcraft, drugs, perversion, violence, wickedness and every evil work, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for the gateway cities of the valley and nation to be gateways of righteousness and not iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
LORD, raise up Bethel churches here in 2018 that will be gates of heaven now, so that the King of Glory may have His way in the name of Jesus (Gen.28:17)
- LORD, raise up apostolic gate churches in 2018 now, that usher in God’s presence and revelation, in the name of Jesus.
From around 9:45 am
- Let the womb of 2018 open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
- Let my divine helpers for 2018 be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
- All my assigned helpers for 2018, both human and angelic, hear the word of the Lord: arise and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
- In this year 2018, the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus.
- In this year 2018, the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus.
- O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with signs and wonders this New Year in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for divine activation, fall upon my life now in the name of Jesus
- Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual womb for conception in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual wings to fly like an eagle in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit, activate my hands to prosper this year in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my feet to possess the land in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, activate my eyes to see the glory of God
- Holy Spirit, activate my ears to hear in the spirit.
- Holy Spirit, activate my heart to receive wisdom and understanding in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my soul to receive divine knowledge in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my mouth to prophesy with fire in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my body for divine healing in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my hands to war and my fingers to fight in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, activate my body, soul and spirit for revival in Jesus’ name.
- My prayer altar, be activated with power for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.
- You my life, be activated by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
From 10:00 – Release Decrees to your life this new year
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment I condemn (Isa. 54:17)
- I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from me (Isa. 54:14)
- The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2 Cor.10:4)
- I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart of the enemy (Eph.6:16)
- I take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, and use it to overcome the enemy, since he is already defeated (Eph. 6:17; Col.2:15)
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am redeemed from poverty. I am redeemed from sickness. I am redeemed from spiritual death (Gal.3:13)
- I overcome all, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (I John 4:4)
- I stand in the evil day having my loins girt about with truth, wearing my breastplate of righteousness; my feet are shod with the gospel of peace. I take my shield of faith, I am covered with my helmet of salvation, and I use my sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Eph. 6:14-17)
- I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God’s Dear Son (Col 1:13)
- I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19)
- I do not have the spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound disciplined mind (2 Tim. 1:7)
- I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 1:3)
- I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isa. 53:5)
- My hand is upon the neck of my enemies (Gen. 49:8)
- You anoint my head with oil, my cup runs over, goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life (Psa. 23:5)
- I am anointed to preach, teach, heal, and cast out devils.
- I receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness and I reign in life through Christ Jesus (Rom. 5:17)
- I have life and that more abundantly (John 10:10)
- I walk in the light as He is in the light, and the Blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin (I John 1:7)
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)
- I am the head and not the tail (Deut. 28:13)
- I shall decree a thing and it is established in my life (Job 22:28)
- I have favour with God and with man (Luke 2:52)
- Wealth and riches are in my house and my righteousness endures forever (Psa. 112:3)
- I am satisfied with long life and God shows me His salvation (Psa. 91:16)
- I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psa. 91:1)
- No evil befalls me and no plague comes near my dwelling (Psa. 91:10)
- My children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace (Isa. 54:13)
- I am strengthened with might by His Spirit in my inner man (Eph. 3:16)
- I am rooted and grounded in love (Eph. 3:17)
- I bless my natural enemies and I overcome evil with good in the name of Jesus (Matt. 5:44)
Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.
Re-dedicate yourself to the Lord for the New Year
Anoint yourself, your academic certificates, wedding certificate or gown, business documents, check books, your home, and anything you want to receive speedy divine acceleration in 2018…
… using the Scripture in James 5:14-15; then forcefully and loudly speak the blessings of Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 on yourself. (Please do this with holy passion.)
Praise and thank the Lord for as long as you can.
Now is the time to pray for your friends, family, Church, your nation … and those that the Holy Spirit brings to your heart.
God Bless you all and have a very successful year in 2018 we shall all testify in the name of Jesus Christ.
Other Prayers during the day
Confess who you are in Christ
• I am called in Christ (Rom. 1:6)
• I have redemption in Christ (Rom. 3:24)
• I reign in life by Christ (Rom. 5:17)
• I am alive unto God through Christ (Rom. 6:23)
• I am a joint heir with Christ (Rom. 8:17)
• I am sanctified in Christ (I Cor. 1:2)
• My body is a member of Christ (I Cor. 6:15)
• I have victory through Christ ( I Cor. 15:57)
• I triumph in Christ (I Cor. 15:57)
• I am a new creature in Christ (2 Cor. 5:17)
• I am the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)
• I have liberty in Christ (Gal. 2:4)
• I am crucified with Christ (Gal. 2:20)
• I have put on Christ (Gal. 3:27)
• I am an heir of God through Christ (Gal. 4:7)
• I have been blessed with spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 1:3)
• I have been chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world, that I should be holy and without blame before Him (Eph. 1:4)
• I have obtained an inheritance in Christ (Eph. 1:11)
• I have been quickened with Christ (Eph. 2:5)
• I am sitting in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 2:6)
• I have been created in Christ unto good works (Eph. 2:10)
• I have boldness and access in Christ (Eph. 3:12)
• I rejoice in Christ (Phil. 3:3)
• I press towards the mark of the high calling of God in Christ (Phil. 3:14)
• I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me (Phi. 4:13)
• God supplies all my needs through Christ (Phil. 4:19)
• Christ in me, is the Hope of Glory (Col. 1:27)
• I am complete in Christ (Col. 2:10)
• I am dead with Christ (Col. 2:20)
• I am risen with Christ (Col. 3:1)
• My life is hid with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
• Christ is my life (Col. 3:4)
• I have the mind of Christ (I Cor. 2:16)
• I am a partaker of Christ (Heb. 3:14)
• I am preserved in Christ (Jude 1:1)
FATHER, It is YOU who gives me power to get wealth, that Your covenant is established in the earth and in my life, in the name of Jesus (Deut 8:18).
I break and annul all assignments of the enemy against my finances in the name of Jesus.
I break and annul all curses of poverty, lack, debt and failure in the name of Jesus.
I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things are added to me (Matt. 6:33).
I rebuke and cast out all spirits of the cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar, and locust that would eat up my blessings in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:25).
LORD JESUS, YOU teach me to profit, and lead me in the way I should go (Isa. 48:17).
You are Jehovah-Jireh my provider (Gen. 22:14).
You are El Shaddai, the God who is more than enough.
Wealth and riches are in my house, because I fear You and delight greatly in Your commandments – YOUR WORD (Psa. 112:1-3).
The blessing of the LORD upon my life makes me rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
I am blessed coming in and blessed going out, blessed in the city and everywhere I go.
I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity because I favour His righteous cause (Psa. 35:27).
Jesus Christ, You became poor, that through Your poverty I am made rich (2 Cor. 8:9).
I meditate in the word day and night and whatever I do prospers in the name of Jesus (Psa. 1:3).
Peace is within my walls and prosperity within my palace (Psa. 122:7).
I prosper through the prophets and prophetic ministry (Ezra 6:14).
I believe the true prophets of God and I prosper in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 20:20).
I am your servant, LORD, thank You for prospering me (Neh. 1:11).
The God of heaven prospers me (Neh. 2:20).
I live in the prosperity of the King (Jer. 23:5).
Through Your favour Lord, I am a prosperous person (Gen. 39:2).
LORD, You called me and You make my way prosperous, daily (Isa. 48:15).
I pray and fast in secret and You reward me openly (Matt. 6:6, 18).
I am rewarded because I trust You and diligently seek You (Heb. 11:6).
LORD, You have released the wealth of the wicked into my hands, in the name of Jesus.
LORD, I thank You that, You have brought me into my wealthy place (Psa. 66:12).
I give and it is given to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over (Luke 6:38).
The floodgates of heaven are open over my life and I receive more than I have enough room to receive (Mal. 3:10).
There are no holes in my bag in the name of Jesus.
The devourer is rebuked and his assignment is cancelled, for my sake in the name of Jesus (Mal. 3:11).
All nations call me blessed and I am a delightful land (Mal. 3:12).
I am in league with the stones of the field (Job 5:23).
My gates are open so that the wealth of the nations comes into my life continually in the name of Jesus (Isa. 60:11).
Your showers of blessing are upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
My vats overflow continually in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:24).
My barns are filled with plenty and my presses burst with new wine (Prov. 3:10).
You have commanded Your blessing upon my storehouses, O LORD (Deut 28:8).
My barns are full and overflowing, my sheep bring forth thousands and ten thousands, my oxen are strong to labor (Psa. 144:13-14).
The plowman overtakes the reaper in my life and the treader of grapes, the sower of the seed and I live in continual harvest in the name of Jesus (Amos 9:13).
My floor is full of wheat and my vats overflow with wine and oil (Joel 2:25).
You have dealt wondrously with me, I eat and am satisfied (Joel 2:26).
You lead me into the land flowing with milk and honey, O LORD (Exod. 3:8).
You have brought me into a land without scarceness or lack, Thank You Lord Jesus (Deut. 8:9).
All grace abounds toward me because I have all sufficiency in all things and abound to every good work (2 Cor. 9:8).
My head is anointed with oil and my cup runs over (Psa. 23:5).
I have riches and honor in abundance (2 Chron. 18:1).
The rock pours out rivers of oil (Job 29:6).
My feet are dipped in oil (Deut. 33:24).
I love wisdom, I inherit substance and my treasures are filled at all times, in the name of Jesus (Prov. 8:18)
LORD, You have brought honey out of the rock for me in the name of Jesus (Psa. 81:16).
I have plenty of silver in the name of Jesus (Job 28:1).
Your river of life leads me to gold in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:11-12).
I inherit the land (Psa. 37:29).
I refuse to allow the angel of blessing to depart without blessing me in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:6).
I am not conformed to this world, but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. By this transformation, I prove what is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God (Romans 12:2).
By the stripes of Jesus, I am healed, physically, emotionally, and mentally (Isa.53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).
Jesus took all sickness and infirmities upon Himself on the cross (Matt.8:17).
JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Heb. 13:8).
The Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
The Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me; He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead is giving life and healing to my mortal body by His Spirit Who dwells in me (Romans 8:11).
By the mercies of God, I present my body as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is my spiritual service of worship (Romans 12:1).
I have been bought with a price the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ; therefore I glorify God in my body and in my spirit which are God’s (I Cor.6:20).
I prosper and walk in health as my soul prospers through the Word of God (3John 2).
I release the Fire of God to burn out sickness or disease that would operate in any part of my body, in the name of Jesus.
At the cross, Jesus, You healed all diseases, therefore, my youth is renewed like the eagles, in Your Name (Psa.103:3, 5).
I will live and not die, and proclaim the Word of the LORD: the LORD is the strength of my life; He has risen over me with healing in His wings. Therefore, no sickness or plague can remain in or come near my body (Psa.118:17; Psa.27:1; Mal.4:2: Psa.91:10).
Thank You, Lord Jesus, I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I command my body to function in the way You designed it to function. I forbid any malfunction, in the name of Jesus (Psa.139:14).
There is nothing in my spirit, soul or body that is not of You, Lord Jesus.
Your kingdom come, Your will be done, in my life, family, ministry, church, and city according to Your plan, O Lord.
Your kingdom advances in my city and is established through preaching, teaching, and healing (Matt.4:23)
The gates of my life and city are NOW opened for the KING OF GLORY TO COME IN (Psa.24:7)
LORD, You reign in my city; You are clothed with majesty and strength. Your throne is established of old, You are from everlasting to everlasting (Psa.93:1-2)
LORD, You are the great King above all gods (Psa.95:3)
LORD, You reign the people tremble and the earth moves. You have prepared Your throne in the heavens and Your kingdom rules over all (Psa.99:1; 103:19)
Bless the LORD, in all places of His dominion, the earth and the fullness of it (Psa.103:2)
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations (Psa.145:13)
Men speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power (Psa.145:11)
Men know Your mighty acts and the glorious majesty of Your kingdom (Psa.145:12)
Your kingdom comes through deliverance (Matt.12:22)
The gospel of the kingdom is preached with signs and wonders following.
Father, I receive the kingdom because it is Your good pleasure to give it to me (Luke 12:32)
The righteousness, peace, and joy of the kingdom are established in my life now and forever in the name of Jesus (Rom.14:17)
The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our LORD and of His Christ (Rev.11:15)
The saints possess the kingdom (Dan.7:22)
I overthrow the thrones of wicked kingdoms, in the name of Jesus (Hag.2:22)
Thank you Lord, for delivering me from every evil work and preserving me for Your heavenly kingdom in the name of Jesus (2 Tim.4:18)
The scepter of Your kingdom is released, NOW (Heb.1:8)
I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things are added to me NOW in the name of Jesus (Matt.6:33)
LORD JESUS, You destroyed in pieces and consumed every demonic kingdom cities resisted Your dominion at the CROSS. In Your Name Jesus, I exercise the dominion You gave me, my enemy is defeated NOW (Psa.72:8)
All dominions serve and obey You, NOW, O LORD, in the name of Jesus (Dan.7:27)