Psalms chapter 32, Blessedness consists in remission of sins. Confession of sins gives ease to the conscience. God’s promises bring joy.
Psalms chapter 33, God is to be praised for his goodness; for his power; and for his providence. Confidence is to be placed in God.
Psalms chapter 34, David praises God, and exhorts others thereto by his experience. They are blessed that trust in God. He exhorts to the fear of God. The privileges of the righteous.
Psalms chapter 35, David prays for his own safety, and his enemies confusion. He complains of their wrongful dealing. Thereby he incites God against them.
Insights and Prayers
- I am happy because You forgave all my sins and You covered my transgressions.
- Now I enjoy Your presence, and I follow Your principles. I live happy in Your mercy and grace. Amen.
- Lord, I rejoice because I can approach You and enter Your presence in worship.
- You do everything right, and make right decisions, You have made everything on earth good; therefore everyone on earth should praise You.
- You have given everyone the same opportunity to seek and find Your presence. But only those who sincerely seek You find You.
- I humbly seek Your blessing on my life and seek Your mercy, because You are the only one who can bless me. Amen.
- Lord, I worship You at all times because You delivered me from trouble when I was scared to death.
- You sent angels to protect me and Your grace was good to me.
- I know we who try to do right have many afflictions, but You deliver us from them all. Amen.
- Lord, I want You to deliver me because there are enemies out to get me.
- Protect my backside against attacks.
- Confuse those who have evil plans to hurt me.
- Give me confidence to deal with them. Amen.
- Bible Summary – Adapted from The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge by R. A. Torrey
- Insights and Prayers – Adapted from The Prayer Bible