Psalms chapter 21, A thanksgiving for victory; with confidence of further success.
Psalms chapter 22, David complains in great discouragement. He prays in great distress. He praises God.
Psalms chapter 23, David’s confidence in God’s grace.
Psalms chapter 24, God’s lordship in the world. The citizens of his spiritual kingdom. An exhortation to receive him.
Psalms chapter 25, David’s confidence in prayer. He prays for remission of sins; and for help in affliction.
Insights and Prayers
- Lord, I am encouraged when my leaders look to You for victory and they are encouraged by You.
- Answer their prayers and give me victory through their efforts. Amen.
- God has promised to protect His followers as they obey and follow Him.
- Lord, You are my shepherd, I don’t need anything when I’m close to You.
- You make me lie down in green pastures and lead me beside still waters.
- When I walk through dark shadows of death, I’ll not be afraid because You walk with me, and Your rod protects me.
- I look forward to a satisfying banquet and living in Your house forever. Amen.
- Lord, those who stand in Your presence will have clean hands and a pure heart. Then You will declare them righteous.
- You will open wide Your gates to them and they will enter with Christ. Amen.
- Lord, I come to You when I’m in trouble, because You will not let my enemies defeat me.
- You will not let me be embarrassed, because I put my trust in You. Amen.
- Bible Summary – Adapted from The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge by R. A. Torrey
- Insights and Prayers – Adapted from The Prayer Bible